Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
AdMore and Media Property Holdings
The latest on programmatic, dynamic ad insertion, and more
In this half-day conference, presented by Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News, we will address the following panel topics:
- Programmatic TV: Is programmatic ready for prime time? How programmatic advertising modeling from the web world is poised to add more targeting to television, bringing buyers and sellers closer together and potentially transforming the marketplace.
- Metrics: Are audience measurement systems keeping pace with new viewing patterns? Increasing viewing on tablets and other mobile devices is largely not counted in traditional ratings. And marketers are demanding information about audiences that go beyond standard demos. This panel will look at new approaches to counting and capturing all of the eyeballs that networks and distributors want to sell and advertisers want to buy.
- Addressability: The ability to target advertising to specific households is a Holy Grail that is coming closer to reach. What are the lessons to be learned from the most effective addressable ad campaigns? This panel of experts will report on how far the industry has come in implementing this potentially lucrative technology, and what the realistic near-term growth prospects are.
Advanced Advertising is a dynamic, in-person event to share experiences and insights, hear experts predict where the industry is headed and meet executives in a range of businesses involved with the latest TV-advertising platforms. It attracts people from:
- Ad Agencies
- Direct Marketers
- Programmatic Firms
- Technology Suppliers
- Venture Capitalists
- Cable Operators
- Consumer Electronics Companies
- Content App Developers
- Content Buyers
- Digital and New Media Companies
- Film and TV Producers
- Media and Entertainment Executives
- Social Media Business Development Executive